Kahoot is a game-based learning platform in which students, as well as teachers, can learn a lot of things while playing games. Today, In this tutorial we’ll learn step by step how to create a Kahoot account as a student?
Kahoot! allows you to play games while learning. Teachers like it because it offers games while learning. The lesson plan presents students with information, improves their performance academically, and creates a positive classroom environment via an entertaining method.
The Kahoot provides teachers with an in-depth look at using the platform. Participants earn credits towards maintaining their licenses while learning how to use the platform. A certificate is also awarded for completing the course.
The Benefits of Using Kahoot
A Kahoot! can be a great tool! Where did this phenomenon come from? Kahoot! Students have a better understanding of the concept of numbers by using Kahoot! It is beneficial in many ways. Through gamified learning such as Kahoot, students are typically more engaged in learning a subject. In addition, gamification boosts student morale.
In addition to the many advantages Kahoot offers teachers, it is incredibly convenient. Through the Kahoot Academy, educators can interact with other educators worldwide, allowing them to share their experiences and ideas with other educators.
Kahoot can also be used by teachers in other ways, such as:
- Using a topic to assess a student’s understanding without using a test or quiz
- Any classroom subject can be used with the system
- Topics to be covered
- Writing a review
- The importance of reaching non-classroom students
- Students participating in ice-breaking activities at the start of class
- Learning reinforces understanding
- Finding out what students think
- Using an interactive whiteboard, smart TV, laptop, or smart TV, students play games together. In order to include players outside the classroom, teachers may use Skype, Appear in, or Google Hangouts. A browser and an internet connection are the only requirements for playing Kahoot on any device.
How to Create a Kahoot Account as a Student? – Step by Step Guide
Following are some simple steps in order to make a Kahoot account:
Step 1: Visit https://kahoot.com/.
Step 2: On the Web page, click the Sign-Up button.
Step 3: Then, choose as a teacher or a student.
Step 4: Select the Microsoft signup option.
Step 5: You will be asked to enter your Microsoft credentials on the “Sign in” page and password.
Step 6: Accept the permission request from the page “Permission requested“.
Step 7: Please fill out all information requested in “Your account details.”. Once all information has been entered, select Join Kahoot!.
Step 8: Check the “Available Plans” page to find out the features of the different plans. Choose the basic version for teachers at the bottom of the page if you want the basic features.
- Also Check: How to Play Kahoot at Home and in Class with Friends
- Also Check: How to Create Kahoot Quiz – Step by Step Guide
- Also Check: 100+ Active Live Kahoot Game Pins that Always Work
- Also Check: Best Kahoot Names (Funny, Cool, Inappropriate)
So, this is the complete tutorial on how to make a Kahoot account as a teacher and as a student. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and learned the process of creating a Kahoot account.
If you like this article, you must share it with your friends and Kahoot fellows via social media channels. If you’ve any doubt or confusion regarding this tutorial then feel free to give feedback via the comment section below.